Our Approach for Wave 1, 2 and 3
WAVE 1 and 2
- The 12 trusts were divided in to 2 waves or "steps"
- Step A attended initial Learning Events from Jan 2017 which gave a learning opportunity and provided the catalyst for implementing tests of change
- Regular teleconferences maintained the collaborative in between face to face meetings and events
- The website and social media can also be used for sharing experiences
- After 6 months Step B attended their first learning event which was a combination of QI learning plus input from Step A progress
- The 2 groups merged together to further share learning thus giving the second group the benefit of the tests already carried out by Step A
- Regular events and teleconferences will maintain the collaborative for both Step A and Step B
This additional wave has consisted of 7 Trusts who are attend 3 learning events between June and December 2018.
We hope with the learning from all the above events to determine a repeatable Learning package for ongoing waves of collaboration.
Dates and Papers for Learning Events
Heart of England
Guys & St Thomas
No PSDAs -